I. Bellwork: Internet Search
- What is embezzlement?
- Explain what internal controls means in accounting.
- Provide 2 examples of accounting internal controls.
- Interpret, analyze, and journalize financial transactions using accounting software in accordance with General Accepted Accounting Procedures.
- Maintain and monitor a general ledger accounts
- Follow and apply multi-step procedures when performing accounting tasks; based on explanations in the text and GAAP.
III. Classwork: Automated Accounting
- Pages 154 -155 Reinforcement Activity – Part 1
- Record Transactions: Aug 1-Aug 20