I. Bellwork Q&A
Q1: What careers are you interested in pursuing?
Q2: In addition to providing income, what else might a job provide?
Q3: How do you feel about paying part of your paycheck to government in taxes?
II. Learning Objectives:
Students will be able to…
• Analyze relationships between education, training, and earnings
• Examine the different deductions that come out of a paycheck that determines net pay
• Explain the content and purpose of standard tax forms
• Identify other types of income that can supplement wages or a salary
• Investigate benefits such as health insurance contributions, FSAs, HSAs retirement benefits, leave, life insurance,and disability
Budget Challenge -Quiz (CW7) Data Protection
EverFi Lesson 2: Income and Employment