I. Bellwork Q&A
If a new bridge to Canada is built:
- Provide and explain an example of a negative externality. (Be specific)
- Provide and explain an example of a positive externality. (Be specific)
- Identify the purpose of legislation which constrains the functions of business structures.
- Examine and explain the role of the government and legislation in correcting market failures.
- Determine central ideas of a text and analyze their development over the course of the text, including how they interact and build on one another to provide a complex analysis;
III. Notebook Work/Discussion (ALL OF THESE ARE ON THE NEXT QUIZ)
- 186 – Copy Figure 7.3
- 191 – Copy Roles of Government-Map & (Discuss each role)
- 187 Federal Government Regulatory Agencies and their responsibilities.
IV. Video & Discussion