I. Chapter Quiz at 11:00 am on iLearn. Closes at 11:45am today
- Define federalism and explain why the Framers chose this system.
- Identify powers delegated to and denied to the National Government, and powers reserved for and denied to the States.
- Explain the difference between exclusive and concurrent powers.
- Examine the Constitution as “the supreme Law of the Land.”
III. Classwork Chapter 4 Section 1 – Federalism pages 94-102
A. Questions are on Google Classroom – Due Wednesday at noon
- Read pages 94-102 on the iLearn book to answer the questions
- Chapter 4.1 Powerpoint is available on iLearn