If one pound of cucumbers costs $2.79 at Store #1 and a 1/4 pound of cucumbers costs $.69 at Store #2 which store has the best (cheapest) price for a 1/2 pound of cucumbers? Show the cost for for each store.
- To improve use of Space Bar, Left Shift key, and Enter.
- To improve keying speed on words, phrases, and sentences.
A. Micro Type Pro – Finish Lesson 8 Review
If two pounds of squash costs $4.69 at Store #1 and a 1/2 pound of squash costs $1.09 at Store #2 which store has the best (cheapest) price for a pound of squash? Show the cost for a pound for each store.
- To combine smoothly Left Shift and . (period) with all other learned keys.
- To improve use of Space Bar, Left Shift key, and Enter
A. Pgs 27-28
B. Micro Type Pro – Lesson 8 Review
III. Notebook Check
Apply proper formatting techniques as directed to create various word processing documents
I. Bellwork Pg 157
A. 31a, b, & c (Answers Only)
A. Widget Picnic Pgs 151-152 – Print
B. Exercise 5 pgs 160-161
C. Exercsie 9 pg 162
D. Micro Type Pro
Define accounting terms related to analyzing transactions into debit and credit parts.
Identify accounting practices related to analyzing transactions into debit and credit parts
I. Bellwork Pg.44
A. Terms (4) + 1-2 Q+A
II. Notebook Work Pg. 41
A. Critical Thinking 1-2 Q+A
III. 3-1 Analyzing Transactions into Debit+Credit Parts
A. Read-Discuss Pgs. 40-43
1. Accounting Equation
3. Account Balance
4. Debit & Credit
IV. Class work
A. Pg. 44 #3-#8 wb pgs. 35-36
B. Pg. 58 3-1 Application Problem wb pg.41
Objective: Create and save a word document as an HTML file
- List and describe 4 different types of tab stops (Pg 135)
A. Pg 157 Review Questions #24-30 Questions and Answers
B. Pg 151-512 Widget Picnic
III. Notebook Work
Based on the Chart Education & Training Pays 2006. https://www.bls.gov/spotlight/
1. What does the chart on the left demonstrate?
2. What does the chart on the right demonstrate?
3. What do both charts tell us about high school grads?
IV. Micro Type Pro Red Section
Determine the points earned using your scale. Only the first number of each activity is used to determine the score.
Build Skill Game
Lesson 1 23/25 24/26
R1 18/20 19/21
Lesson 2 17/22 21/24
Lesson 3 17/21 17/19
Lesson 4 15/17 16/18
- To learn reach technique for N & G
- To combine smoothly N & G with all other learned keys
A. Typing BookPgs 25-26
B. Micro Type Pro Lesson 6 (N & G)
- apply paragraph formats such as line spacing and indents
- format hanging indents and first line indents
- format bulleted and numbered lists
- create footnotes and endnotes
Pg 156 7a, b & c
A. Training Part 4 pgs 139-140
B. Training Part 5 pgs 142-144
C. Training Part 6 pgs 145-146
D. Training Part 7 pg 148 – Print
D. Micro Type Pro Finish Section 1 and start 2
- Review Basic Transactions and Balance Sheets
I. Bellwork (10 minutes)
A. Pg 32 Explore Accounting
1. When does GAAP state revenue should be counted?
2. List and describe the two methods for recognizing (recording) revenue in the section.
II. Turn in Chapter 2 Review Sheet
A. 2-4 Mastery Problem pg 35 wb pg 31
B. Recycle Problem C-2 Handout
IV. Test Tomorrow