- Review jornalizing and posting transactions
- Use computer software to journalize and post transactions
I. Bellwork Pg 139 Explore Accounting
A. Explain what is considered an unintentional error.
B. Expalin what is considered an intentional error.
A. Reinforcement Activity Part A pgs 145-147
1. Journalize May 1- 18 wb pg 117
B. Automated Accounting
1. File FRA-1 Journalize Transactions May 1- 18 from pg 146
SAVE IT ON THE H:
C. Post to the General Ledger WB 117, 119-124
- Create pie, bar, and line charts.
- Move, size, and delete charts.
- Format and print a chart
A. Copy and Label the buttons on the chart toolbar
A. Handout- Exercsies 7 Chapter 11
B. Micro Type Pro G-H due Tomorrow
III. Notebook Work – Lost Writing
IV. Chart Quiz Tomorrow
- Define accounting terms related to using a checking account.
- Identify accounting concepts and practices related to using a checking account and petty cash.
- Journalize dishonored checks and electronic banking transactions
- Reconcile a bank statement
- Establish and replenish a petty cash fund.
I. Bellwork (5 min)
A. What is the jornal entry (dr. & cr.) to:
- Record an EFT payment for an Accounts Payable
- Record the establishment of a petty cash fund
II. Chapter 6 Test
III. Notebook Work PG 139
A. What types of errors should be safe guarded against?
B. List 4 ways to control/safeguard cash.
- · Prepare business papers related to using a checking account.
- · Reconcile a bank statement.
- · Establish and replenish a petty cash fund.
A. pg 142 Cases for Critical Thinking 1-2
A. Recycle Problem C-6
B. Pg 142 Challenge Problem Wb pgs 111-115
III. Chapter 6 Test Tomorrow
- Review Study Guide
- Mastery Problem
- Petty Cash entries