- Create and use templates
- Save excel data in HTML format
I. Bellwork Pg 243
A. #25 a-e
A. Pages 233-236 Widget Invoice Part 2
B. Pages 236-237 Widget Order Form
III. Late Micro Type Pro A-D -2
Record transactions manually and using accounting software in a gerneral journal .
I. Bellwork Pg 86
A. In addition to prenumbered documents, what is another way a business may attempt to control their operations?
B. Explain how this control works?
A. Finish and Print F04-1
B. 4-6 Mastery Problem Pgs 89-90 WB pgs 61-62
III. Test coming soon/Quiz Tomorrow
- To combine smoothly Q and , (comma) with all other learned keys
I. Bell work
A. Write each sentence and place 3 lines above each letter that should be capitalized.
1. mr. farhoud will give his students november 6th off.
2. does memorial day come at the end of may?
3. the key club had a meeting this tuesday.
A. Typing Book Pages 43-44
B. Lessons 13-16 due on Wednesday
Identify accounting concepts and practices related to journalizing transactions.
Record transactions in a gerneral journal using accounting software.
I. Bellwork – Page 86
A. What is the benefit of using prenumbered documents?
B. List 4 types of pre numbered documents.
II. Recording Journal Entries
1) Chapter 4 Study Guide
2) Pgs 88-89 4-5 Application WB pgs 59-60
3) Pgs 92-93 Automated Accounting F04-1
- Identify accounting concepts and practices related to journalizing transactions.
- Start a new general journal page.
A. PG 85 1-3 Q & A
II. 4-4 Starting a NewJournal
A. Read-discuss pgs 82-84
1. Complete journal
2. Starting a new journal
3. Standard accounting practice
A. pg 85 # 4-7 wb pgs (53-54) & (55-56)
B. pg 88 4-4 Apps pgs 57-58