- To learn features of block-style letters.
- To process personal-business letters in block format.
A. Pg 121 2-minute timing
II. 3rd Hour Quiz
A. Type: Page 128 Letter 3
1. Label the parts, margins, and spacing
B. Micro Type Pro – Catch Up Day
- You should be Finished with Lesson H
IV. Personal-Business Letter Quiz on Monday
- Describe a relational database and its structure.
- Identify the different parts of the access database window.
- Define fields and records.
- Select a primary key.
- Develop a database schema.
- Create a table and a form.
I. Bellwork pg 377
A. What is a database?
B. List two examples of databases used everyday
II. Using a Relational Database pgs 377-394
A. Database fields
B. Primary Key
C. Tables, Fields, Forms
III. Notebook Work
A. Widget Part 1 Pg 381
A. Page 411 Questions and Answers 1-6
B. Widget Part 2 pg 383-389
Learn features of block style letters
Improve letter processing skill
A. What are the two parts of an envelope and where is each located? (Top, Right, Left, Bottom, Center)
II. Quiz on Lab Hours
III. Notebook Work Pg 128 – Read Letter 1 & 2
A. Letter 1 – What is the purpose of the letter?
B. Letter 2 – What is the purpose of the letter?
A. Type: Page 128 Letter 1 & 2
- Identify accounting concepts and practices related to a work sheet for a service business organized as a proprietorship.
- Complete a work sheet for a service business organized as a proprietorship
I. New Seats
A. What is the 3 line heading of a worksheet?
III. Turn In Homework WB pgs 149-151
IV. Notebook work:
A. Pg 168 Explore Accounting
- Read the section
- Do the Activity
- Make and Explain your recommendation
V Worksheets – Handout
A. Problems 8-1 & 8-2 – Due today
- Learn to format and key envelopes.
- Improve keying technique
A. How may times do you hit enter (QS, DS, SS) between:
- The salutation and body
- The date and letter address
- The writer and attachment notation
- The complimentary close and the writer name
- The body and complimentary close
- Paragraphs inside the body
II. Notebook Work
A. Copy this again. –Lab Hours
Quiz on it tomorrow
A. Pg 127 49C Envelopes
B. Micro Type Pro – Finish Lesson H
· Identify selected procedures for finding and correcting errors in accounting records
A. Provide an example of a transposition error.
B. Provide an example of a slide.
II. Turn in Homework WB pgs 131-133
A. On Your Own WB pgs 135-141
IV. Turn in Your Notebooks- Before You Leave
A. 7-4 Application Problem WB 145-151
- Learn features of block style letters
- Improve letter processing skill
A. List the basic parts of a personal-business letter
II. Notebook Work (Line Graph) – Line Graphs
A. 1-5 Questions and Answers
A. Pg 126 Letter 1 & 2 (see format on page 124)