A. Chapter 3.1 Page 73 of book online
Based upon the diagram
- What checks does the Executive branch have for the Legislative branch?
- What checks does the Judicial branch have for the Executive branch?
- What checks does the Legislative branch have for the Executive branch?
- How can the Executive branch influence the Judicial branch?
- Analyze a graphic model to determine the checks and balances between the three branches of government
- Define the six basic principles around which the Constitution is built.
- Read the Constitution and identify where in the document the basic principles are reflected
III. Notebook Work:
Copy the Bellwork diagram Checks & Balances in your Notebook
- Turn in your foldable today – Put your name & hour on the back (NO EXCUSES)
- iLearn Section 3.1 Questions due today @ 10:00 pm