- Complete Survey on H&R Block (It is scored)
- Utilize a Cash Flow Statement to manage money and monitor financial activity
- Analyze and interpret financial information and source documents to record transitions
A. H & R Block Budget Challenge
- You need to login in at least every 5 days or you lose points
- Cash Flow Statement Video
- Upload Cash Flow Statement to your Google drive
IV. Notebook: Important dates in determining the payment of bills
- H & R Block Challenge – Preparing – Cash Flow Statement
- Record Bank Balance & Pay Check
- Pay Bill and record on CFS
I. Bellwork Q&A
- What classification of accounts are include on the balance sheet columns of the worksheet? (3)
- What classification of accounts are include on the income statement columns of the worksheet?(2)
- Journalize and post the adjusting entries for supplies and prepaid insurance.
- Explain the necessity and the steps in journalizing adjusting entries while completing a sequence map
III. Discussion/Notebook Work
- Adjusting entries and why they are necessary
- Sequence Map
A. On Aplia:
- Working Together & On Your Own (p. 179).
- Application Problem 6-4 (p. 184).
- Recycle Problem 6R page D-6
A.) Claim Statement:
Which type of tax (progressive, proportional, or regressive) do you believe is the most equitable way for the government to raise money? Provide support for your claim (at least two sentences explaining your claim.
- Distinguish between the ways in which local, state, and federal governments generate revenue.
- Write arguments to support claims in an analysis of substantive topics or texts, using valid reasoning and relevant and sufficient evidence
- Determine the meaning of words and phrases as they are used in a text
III. Discussion & Notebook Work:
- Notebok Work: Pages 251-253
- Describe Flat Tax and list its advantages (3) and disadvantages (3)
- Describe Value Added Tax and list its advantages (4) and disadvantages (3)
- Page 238 Content Vocabulary 15 & Page 245 # 2, 3, 7 Q&A
I. Exam Sections 52-63
II. Thanksgiving fun – Homework
- Pages 646-647 (1-5)
- On iLearn 64.1 worksheet
I. Bellwork: 2.1 & 2.2 Quiz on iLearn
- Analyze and interpret transactions for operating a business into debit and credit parts.
- Restate and apply the four questions necessary to analyze transactions affecting the owner’s equity account into debit and credit parts
III. Analyzing how transactions affect owner’s equity accounts Pgs. 43-48
- Received Cash from Sales
- Sold Services on Account
- Paid Cash for an Expense
- Received Cash on Account
- Paid Cash to Owner for Personal Use
- Page 49 – -2-3 Working Together & On Your Own – Write it out and then do it on Aplia
Page 53 – 2-3 Application Problem – On Aplia
V. Chapter 2 Test on Tuesday
Think Like an Accountant . TLA_CH08
- Follow directions and drop off Spreadsheet on iLearn
- Analyze and interpret spreadsheet information to make informed business decisions
- 218 Chapter 8 Think Like an Accountant 1-4 Q&A
Awards Ceremony Day in the Lecture Hall
I. Marketing Final on iLearn
I. Complete EverFi Ignition by the end of class.
II. Tomorrow is awards day