Monday, June 25, 2007
Complete Personal Inventory
7:30-8:40 Beginning Block One
8:45-9:55 End of Block One
- 10:05-11:15 Beginning Block Two
- 11:15-11:20 Break
- 11:20-12:30 End of Block Two
Work Experience meeting in Counseling Office
- First Block @ 9:00 a.m.
- Second Block @ 10:00 a.m.
- There are no excused absences
- You will be dropped if you exceed 5 hours of absences (In excess of 2 days)
- You will be counted absent if you are more than 11 minutes late to class
- Suspensions count as absences
- Student with a C average or above, who will not exceed the absent limitations, have the option to not to attend July 13, July 20, or July 27.
Class Requirements, Conduct & Procedures
- Review Questions Pg 18
- 1-10 Write Out Questions and Awswers
- Read and Discuss Pgs 1-13