I. Chapter 4 iLearn Quiz @ 11:00 am – Closes at 12:30pm
II. Google Classroom- 5 summative points
Is the federal system the best way to govern the United States?
When considering this question, think about what you have learned about federalism from your textbook, class work, and other sources. You may wish to include information from current events to support your arguments. If you copy info from Google or each other, you will receive a zero.
This should be 4- 8 sentences with a Claim-Evidence-Reasoning
Claim, Evidence, and Reasoning, Oh My!
- Examine the relations between the money market and loanable funds graph
- Construct economic models for loanable funds and determine how factors influence the supply, demand, and interest rate of loanable funds.
- Interpret and explain economic models relating to the loanable funds market
II. Classwork: Drop off on Google Classroom
- Page 286 MC 1-5 & FRQ #2
- iLearn Questions Module 29
- 29.2 Part 1 & 29.2 Part 2 – on ilearn
I. Chapter 4 Test on Thursday @ 11:00 am-12:30 pm
A. Review the previous Questions on iLearn
B . Review Chapter 4 Section 3 Topics
A. Protest-Stay-st Home Orders – on Google Classroom