SUBMIT ALL WORK ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- Illustrate the relationship between the demand for money and the interest rate with a graph
- Identify the causes of a shift in the demand for money and demonstrate the impact graphically
III. Discussion – The Demand for Money p 267-273
Macro: Unit 4.2 — The Money Market
A. The Opportunity Cost of Holding Money
B. The Money Demand Curve
C. Shifts of the Money Demand Curve – Notebook
- Changes in the Aggregate Price Level
- Changes in Real GDP
- Changes in Technology
- Changes in Institutions
D .Liquidity Preference Model of the Interest Rate
IV. Classwork: 4.2 Money Market Practice on iLearn
V. Homework: Module 28 Questions on iLearn
- Research and analyze Supreme courts cases which impact state compacts
- Explain why States make interstate compacts.
- Understand the purpose of the Full Faith and Credit Clause.
- Describe the Extradition Clause and explain its purpose.
- Explain the purpose of the Privileges and Immunities Clause.
A. Quiz on Chapter 4 Sections 1 & 2 at 11:00 am on Friday. Set your alarm for 10am, do not email me if you forget.
- Review the iLearn questions you have done for each section.
B. Google Classroom Questions for Chapter 4 Section 3 due Before Saturday
(Don’t cheat – I have given a number of zeros) I know you are busy making tik-tok videos and creating a cure for the virus, but take a few minutes and learn something.