Use primary sources (the Constitution & Amendments) to identify the requirements, guidelines and duties related to each branch of government.
II. Classwork – ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM – COMPLETE THE ENTIRE SHEET-HIGHLIGHT ANSWERS AND AND SUBMIT ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM
A. Go to Google Classroom to find the work- DUE FRIDAY
B. Extra Credit – Text 6 people in class and inform them that there is work online. Send me a e-mail of the screen shot with everyone’s name. +1 summative
C. There will be a quiz online Monday – Chapter 3 Info and the Bill of Rights
I. Bellwork – SUBMIT TO GOOGLE CLASSROOM WITH THE CLASSWORK
- A. Construct a productivity curve. Demonstrate what would happen as a result of an increase in technology.
- B. Construct a productivity curve. Demonstrate what would happen as a result of a destructive civil war
- C. Construct a productivity curve. Demonstrate what would happen as a result of an decrease in investment (savings).
- Model the effects of economic growth policies
- Demonstrate and explain how long-run economic growth is represented in macroeconomic models
III. Notebook/Discussion Growth in Macroeconomic Models pgs 395-400
A. PPC graph operating at productive efficiency. Explain
- Add a point that is unattainable to your PPC.
- Add a point repenting inefficiency.
B. AD-AS Graph at 1ong run equilibrium. Explain Yp
- AD-AS Graph demonstrating a inflationary gap – Explain what will happen in the long run
- AD-AS Graph demonstrating a recessionary gap – Explain what will happen in the long run
C. Shift of the LARS curve p399 Causes
- AD-AS Graph if interest rates fall and investment increases
IV. Test on Friday – YOU NEED TO BE AVAILABLE AT 9:30 AM TO TAKE IT. MODULES 37-40
V. Classwork– SEND THE SHEET TO ME ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- On iLearn 40.1 WS
- On iLearn Module 40 Questions