I. Bellwork: Pay Bills & Update Spreadsheet
- Explain how Direct student loan proceeds are disbursed.
- Understand how to get a Direct federal student loan.
- Evaluate the consequences of student loan delinquency and default.
- Distinguish between revolving and term loans.
- Compare and contrast fixed and variable rate loans.
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks of credit cards.
- Identify other costs associated with a mortgage
III. Turn in Homework
- (CW9) Personal Income Taxes and Forms
- (CW8) Investments
V. Homework: MindTap Mastery Problem 9M
VI. Chapter 6 Test Tuesday
- Analyze and interpret graphs for short run and the long run for
firms operating in markets characterized as being an oligopoly or
- Determine the quantity, prices, profits and firm responses in the short run and the long run
- Explain the role and methods used to promote differentiation in monopolistic competition
II. Exam Modules 64-68 – iLearn
- Explain why this is called the bridge to nowhere?
- How much will the bridge cost?
- What is your opinion on the project?
- Discuss, identify, and analyze the ways in which federal, state, and local governments spend revenue for public services and social welfare.
- Determine the central ideas or information and provide an accurate summary that makes clear the relationships among the key details and ideas.
- Integrate information from diverse sources into a coherent understanding of an idea or event
III. Chapter 10-2 Notes & Discussion
IV. Classwork: Page 275 Q&A (2-6)
V. Homework: On iLearn 10.1 & 10.2