Page 182 – Explore Accounting: Fiscal Periods
- Make your recommendation and support it with your explanation.
- Complete a worksheet using proper procedures, making adjustments, and determining Net income/loss
- Compare and contrast net income and net loss through class discussion, text information and construction of a double bubble
- Discuss the importance of choosing a fiscal period that is based upon cycles in a business.
IV. Class work:
- 6M Pages 184-185
- Additional Worksheet (Net Loss) on Google Classroom
Analyze the cartoon below completing the 4-Square below.
- Demonstrate understanding of written, spoken, or visual information by restating, paraphrasing, summarizing, critiquing, or composing a personal response.
- Analyze the ways in which governments generate revenue on consumption, income and wealth and use that revenue for public services and social welfare.
- Discuss, identify, and analyze the ways in which federal, state, and local governments spend revenue for public services and social welfare.
- Kristin Tate Blasts Pork Barrel Spending on Fox News
- Waste Book Government Pork Spending
- Stossel Real or Fake?
- Congress, Earmarks, and Pork Barrel Spending
B. Chapter-10PPT-1– Copy (For Next Quiz)
A, Page 265 Q&A #2-6
B. Earmarks explosion: Republicans could set record with big spending on pork barrel project
- What is happening with government earmarks in 2018 compared to 2017?
- Explain 2 earmarks mentioned in the article.
- Why are earmarks a problem?
- Define what an earmark is.