- Budget Challenge Quiz and Check
- Analyze and explain the adjustments for supplies and prepaid insurance.
- Explain and create a sequence map demonstrating the four questions to ask when recording adjusting entries on a worksheet
- Apply the proper procedures to record and complete the Adjustments columns of a worksheet.
III. Discussion/Notebook Work
- Matching Revenue with Expenses & Accrual basis accounting
- Need for Adjustments
- Four Questions Map
- Formula for determining adjustments to Supplies & Prepaid Insurance
- Working Together & On Your Own (p. 168).
- Application Problem 6-2 (p. 183)
- Aplia: 6-2 OYO & Working Together
I. Bellwork Page 665
- Multiple Choice 1-5 Letter and Answer
- Determine the prices and profits in both in the short run and the long run for Monopolistic Competition
- Construct and interpret graphs for short run and the long run monopolistic competition
- .Compare long run equilibrium on Perfect competition to long run equilibrium in Monopolistic Competition
III. Review Yesterday’s Work
IV. Discussion Module 67
- Review Short Run and Long Run Graphs
- Compare long run equilibrium Perfect competition and Monopolistic Competition
- Worksheet 67.2 & 67.3 on iLearn
- on iLearn Section 67 Monopolistic Competition
I. Bellwork: On iLearn
§ Given various scenarios distinguish between progressive, regressive, and proportional taxes
§ Identify and classify taxes as progressive, regressive, and proportional according to the methods implemented to generate revenue.
§ Analyze and discuss the merits of various methods in which governments generate revenue on consumption, income and wealth.
IV. Section 9-1 Quiz