- Page 152 Analyzing Nike’s Financial Statements Q&A 1-2
- Interpret, analyze, and journalize financial transactions in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures.
- Maintain and monitor a general ledger accounts
- Prepare a bank statement reconciliation
- Follow and apply multi-step procedures when performing accounting tasks; based on explanations in the text and GAAP.
III. Classwork: Pages 154 -155 Reinforcement Activity – Part 1
- Journalize & Post Aug 19-Aug 31
- Prepare Bank reconciliation
- Tomorrow is the last day to do it in class
A. Page 641
- Explain ADM’s actions.
- Explain how fast food companies compete.
- Explain why oligopolies have an incentive to ac in ways that reduce their combined profit.
- Explain why oligopolies can benefit from collusion
- Determine the meaning of words and phrases as they are used in economics
III. Discussion and Notebook
A. Introduction to Oligopoly Pages 642-646
- Game Theory
- Collusion & Competition
- Page 646 Check Your Understanding #1
- Page 647 Free Response #2
- On iLearn 64.1 worksheet
A. Obama moves to curb car emissions Questions & Answers
- What is the market failure that the government is trying to reduce?
- How is the government attempting to fix the failure?
- What government agency/agencies may be involved?
- How effective do you believe this policy is likely to be in reducing the market failure?
- Discuss and provide analysis of the societal impact externalities and market failures (tragedy of the commons) while also exploring possible methods to resolve these issues..
- Evaluate various explanations for actions or events and determine which explanation best accords with textual evidence.
III. Review Market Failures
IV. Tragedy of the Commons Part 1 – Chalk Talk
V. Classwork Ch7 – Enrichment Activities: 1-4 Q&A
VI. Chapter 7 Quiz
Construct, analyze, and Interpret graphs for perfectly competitive industries and firms demonstrating the long run and short run impact based upon changes in supply and demand
Construct, analyze, and interpret graphs for monopolies to determine the consumer surplus, producer surplus,and deadweight loss
Determine allocative and productive efficiency related toa perfectly competitive firm and monopoly.
II. Section 11 Exam
FRQ on iLearn
MC on AP Classroom