I. Bellwork: on ILearn
- Synthesize information from source documents to prepare a bank reconciliation resolving conflicting information when possible.
- Review accounting terminology and practices/procedures used in cash controls to prepare for the exam
- Recycle Problem 5R
- Chapter 5 Review on MindTap
IV, Chapter 5 Exam tomorrow
I Bellwork: Questions & Answers
- Economics Analysis p. 157
- Economics Analysis p. 158
- Economics Analysis p. 159 (Hint find equilibrium)
- Review and discuss principles and concepts as they relate to the determination of price.
- Analyze and provide examples of the practice of price controls.
- Evaluate various explanations for actions or events and determine which explanation best accords with textual evidence
III. Notebook and Discussion
A.. Page 161 #2-5 Q&A
B. iLearn: Price Ceilings & Price Floors
V. Chapter 6 Test – Wednesday
A. Study your notes:
Different Customers, Different Prices, Thanks To Big Data
Summarize how this article relates to price differentiation and explain the methods employed. Explain the type of customer that is targeted.
- Explain the effects of monopoly and perfect competition on society’s welfare
- Construct, analyze, and interpret graphs for monopolies to determine the profit maximizing level, price, total revenue, total cost, and profit
- Explain the allocative and productive inefficiency created by a monopoly
- Distinguish between a regulated and non regulated monopoly
III. Turn in Homework
Monopoly Cause Inefficiency Page 624 Figure 62.1
PPT 4.1 Monopolies on iLearn
Allocative & Productive Inefficiency
Dealing with a natural monopoly
- Public Ownership
Page 626 Non Regulated & Regulates Monopoly Fig 62.2
VI. AP Classroom – Monopoly