- Establish a petty cash fund.
- Replenish a petty cash fund.
- Explain the steps necessary to prepare a petty cash report
III. Discussion/Notebook PPT 5-4
- Purpose of Petty Cash
- Reconciling Petty Cash
IV. Classwork On MindTap
- 5-4 Work Together & On Your Own
- Application Problem 5-4
I. Bellwork: on iLearn Module 61 Folder
- Identify the profit maximizing price and quantity for a monopoly
- Determine whether a monopoly is making a profit or loss
- Construct, analyze, and interpret economic models for a monopoly
IV. Homework on iLearn Module 61 Folder
- 4.1 Monopoly Practice
I. Bellwork (Discuss the cases with your fellow students and write a complete response.
A.) Your store is constantly selling out of a certain cologne.
- Explain what can you conclude about the cologne’s current price in regards to equilibrium?
- Explain what should you do?
B.) The cost of attending college is becoming increasingly expensive and more difficult for many students to afford.
- Explain the positive outcomes that would occur if the government put a cap or limit on college tuition?
- Explain what negative consequences may occur?
- Evaluate various explanations for actions or events and determine which explanation best accords with textual evidence.
- Analyze the impact of a change in public policy (price ceilings and price floors) on consumers, producers, workers, savers, and investors.
III. Discussion – Pgs. 156-161 Social Goals & Market Efficiency
IV. Price Controls Bridge Map – Price Floor & Price Ceiling
V. Classwork: Micro 2.5- Price Controls on iLearn
VI. iLearn Quiz tomorrow Sections 6.1 & 6.2