- Budget Challenge: Pay invoices & Adjust spreadsheet
- Analyze and interpret differences in financial information from the bank statement and the check register to complete a bank statement reconciliation.
- Record and journalize a bank service charge.
- Analyzing a bank statement
- Preparing a Bank Reconciliation
- Steps for recording a service charge on a check stub & the general journal
- 4 Reasons why the depositor’s records and the bank statement may differ
- Service Charge – not on depositors records
- Outstanding Checks – not on the bank statement
- Outstanding Deposits – not on the bank statement
- NSF Deposits – not on the depositors books
- Work Together & On Your Own (p. 134). .
- Application Problem 5-2 (p. 149).
V. Tuesday Homework
- Take Building Credit Quiz on Budget Challenge.