Page 128 Questions & Answers 1-3
Define – post dated and voided check
Pre-assessment on personal traits, knowledge, and skills that each person should possess to successfully transition from secondary education into the workforce and post-secondary education.
Precision Exams Michigan – 21st Century Success Skills
Interpret short run graphs, analyzing MC, MR, ATC, and AVC to:
- Determine a perfectly competitive firm’s profit or loss
- Explain how a firm decides whether to produce or shut-down in the short-run
Distinguish between the short-run and long-run supply curve
- Short run Supply curve – number of firms in the industry (market) is fixed
- PPT Review
- Worksheet 60.1: Profit-Maximization and Loss-Minimization Practice
IV. Module 58 & 59 Quiz
- On iLearn 60.2 Perfect Competition in the Long Run
I. Bellwork – Claim /Evidence/Reasoning
A. Who do you believe is impacted the most by rationing, producers or consumers? – THINK
- State your claim, provide evidence, and reasoning.
- Analyze how prices change through the interaction of buyers and sellers in a market including the role of supply, demand, equilibrium, shortages, and surpluses.
- Develop claim(s) and counterclaims fairly and thoroughly, supplying the most relevant evidence for each
- Integrate and evaluate multiple sources of information presented in diverse formats in order to address a question or solve a problem.
III. Discussion & Notebook Activity
A. Additional Equilibrium problem
B. 148 Vocabulary (6)
C. 154 2-7 Q&A