Using the General Ledger provided identify the amount of the balance and whether it is a debit or credit for the questions below
- What will be the balance in the Cash account on Feb 1?
- What will be the balance in the Cash account on Feb 3?
- What will be the balance in the Cash account on Feb 11?
- What will be the balance in Accounts Receivable on Feb 20?
- What will be the balance in the Accounts Receivable on Feb 23?
- analyze and interpret financial transactions recording them in a general journal and maintain ledger balances
- apply multi-step procedures based on explanations in the text to record and post financial transactions.
- Pay bills on Budget Challenge
- 4M Mastery Problem Practice
- Review Sheet on MindTap
IV. Chapter 4 Test Friday
I. Bellwork: Frayer Diagram
- Choose one: Fixed Cost or Variable Cost
- Determine how businesses analyze their costs and revenues to maximize profits.
- Determine the meaning of words and phrases by constructing a brace map to categorize and differentiate costs.
- P. 132 Vocabulary (13)
- P. 137 Q&A 2-5
- Page 543 Tackle the Test 1-5
- Explain the meaning and dimension of market structure
- Describe the four principal types of market structures
- Analyze and interpret economic models relating to MC, ATC, and MR to determine profit maximization and industry entry and exit by firms.
III. Something that will be coming up:
IV. Module 57 Introduction to Market Structure pgs. 572-581
- Perfect Competition
- Conditions for Perfect Competition
- Monopolistic Competition
V. Notebook: Figure 57.2 Page 581
VI. Classwork: iLearn 3.5- Perfect Competition Practice