I. Bellwork: Questions & Answers
A. 401K Article Information
- What is a 401K?
- Explain how matching works
- When can you withdraw your money?
- Interpret and analyze financial information in order to make sound financial decisions regarding (401K) retirement accounts and maintaining budget constraints.
- Post amounts from a General Journal to ledger accounts using the 5 steps procedure,
- Follow a multi-step procedure for posting to the ledger based on information in the text. RST.11-12.3
- Complete Quiz on Budget Challenge
- MindTap 4-2 Application Problem
IV. Video to Review
Chapter 4 – Posting to the general ledger
- Page 562 Tackle the Test 1-5 write Answers
- Explain why a firm’s cost may differ between the short run and long run
- Describe how a firm can enjoy economies of scale
- Interpret and explain graphic models representing costs in the short and long run
III. Discussion Module 56 Long Run Costs & Economies of Scale Pgs . 564-569
Long Run Total Cost Curve
Returns to Scale and Economies to scale
Long-run Average Total Cost and Economies of Scale
Economies of Scale and Long-Run Costs- Micro Topic 3.3
3.3 Economics of Scale Practice
- AP Classroom – Questions from past two sections