- Explain the accounting concept of Objective Evidence and how it relates to source documents.
- Analyze, interpret, and record various transactions using a general journal.
- Interpret and analyze financial transactions following a multi-step procedure based on examples outlined in the text.
- Apply knowledge of accounting concepts and terminology through participation in Kahoot review game.
III. Job Shadow Information
- 3.4.2 Page 85
- Kahoot EC Game
V. Chapter 3 Test Monday
- Chapter 3 Review on MindTap
I. Bellwork: How to calculate deadweight loss
A. Questions: Using the graph from the video
SHOW YOUR WORK
a. What is the quantity of the tax?
b. How much of that tax is paid by sellers and how much by consumers?
c. What is the change to consumer and producer surplus?
Analyze, interpret, and construct economic models in order to solve a problem
Determine the impact of an excise tax on consumer and producer surplus as well as discuss the incidence of a tax
Explain and demonstrate the impact of price ceiling and price floors and consumer and producer surpluses
ievaluate information and apply tests in order to determine elasticity
Page 528-531 MC 1-17 & FRQ #1
Section 9 Test Review on iLearn
Test tomorrow – Modules 46-50