District Dress Code Reminders
- Students must dress appropriately in a manner that is not distracting or disruptive to the learning process and suitable for the current weather conditions.
- Skirts and shorts must come to the tip of the longest finger in a natural stance.
- Clothing that is cut, torn, or written on, is not permitted. Safety pins as decorations, chains, and vulgar/ inappropriate writing on clothing or skin is not permitted.
- Outerwear (jackets, coats, hats, bandanas, etc) may not be worn in class; however, hats or scarves required for religious reasons are permitted. Jerseys may not be worn unless accompanied by a t-shirt worn underneath. Tank tops or sleeveless shirts are not permitted. Spandex or tight fitting clothes, fishnet, or transparent clothing are not permitted.
- Undergarments should not be showing, nor should pajamas be worn to school.
- Clothing displaying offensive or inappropriate pictures or writing are not permitted.
- Flip-flops, slippers, slides, or any other shoe wear that does not have a back strap is not permitted.
- Failure to comply with Dearborn Public Schools Dress Code Policy may result in a phone call to parents and/or having the student sent home.