November 14 & 15 Conference Sign-up
Early Release Tuesday, 10.31.23 – If your child wants to pass out candy to his/her classmates, they may.
This week’s homework schedule:
10.30: Monday – Read for 20 minutes and mark it on your bookmark, Math Apply pages:25-30: 1,2.4
10.31: Tuesday – Read for 20 minutes and mark it on your bookmark, Math Apply pages. 31-36; 1-4
11.1: Wednesday – Read for 20 minutes and mark it on your bookmark, Math Apply pages: 37-42: 1-4
11.2: Thursday – Read for 20 minutes and mark it on your bookmark, Math Apply pages: 43-48: 1,2,4
11.3Friday – Read for 20 minutes and mark it on your bookmark, Math Apply pages: 49-54: 1-4
Spelling Menu Completed/Signed due Friday 11.3
10.30 – 11.3: adult, document, refused, upset, viewpoint, gruff, continued, number, usually, uncover, conduct, punctuate
District-Wide Virtual Coding Club this year is extending this opportunity to our 4th and 5th-grade students. Our Coding Club provides students throughout the district with the chance to explore their creativity and learn how to create online content through coding.
By participating in this club, your students will:
- Develop problem-solving and design-thinking skills.
- Learn how to collaborate effectively and work as a team.
- Create amazing projects using platforms like code.org.
The Coding Club is entirely online, which means students can join from the comfort of their homes. No previous coding experience is required, as all activities and lessons are thoughtfully designed to match your student’s grade level.
Here are the important details:
- Application Deadline: Friday, November 17th
- Application Form: https://forms.gle/E9QQiEX3uLBCvuws6
- Selection: We will choose 2-4 students from each school.
- Acceptance Notification: Students and their parents will receive email notifications of their acceptance by Tuesday, November 21st.