Provide floor play opportunities that promote rolling, reaching or crawling utilizing pillow/bolster supports and favorite toys to motivate and engage your child to be active holding their head up. Assist them onto hands and knees and rock and reach for toys or encourage crawling races if independent.
Playing games or reading books while on your tummy is great trunk strengthening for kids of any ability.
Check out this link!
If you have any physical therapy related questions and/or concerns please reach out to our wonderful Ms. Letrisha!
If you haven’t already, you will be receiving your child’s work packet in the mail (early this week). Although students are familiar with these types of activities, they will require guidance and support in order to complete the tasks. If you have any questions and/or concerns please let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This week I will be reaching out to discuss your child’s contingency plan for the remainder of the school year.
Have a great Monday; it is going to be a beautiful day! I miss you all!
Due to Ramadan, we are moving meal distribution later at four of our schools. Starting Friday, student meal distributions will be from noon to 2 p.m. at Fordson High, Salina Intermediate, Woodworth Middle and McCollough Elementary. The later time will continue through Memorial Day.
Food will still be handed out between 10 a.m. and noon at Dearborn High, Edsel Ford High and Smith Middle School.
All seven sites will continue to distribute on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, except for the week before and after Memorial Day.
If you are in need of a Chromebook please let me know (email@example.com)! Chromebook distribution will be Monday, April 27th from 10:00am-1:00pm AND Tuesday, April 28th from 11:00-2:00.
Parents will pull up curbside and their Chromebook will be brought out to them. A signature will be required.
Can you complete the Earth Day patterns?
How many bottles are in each recycling bin? Can you count them?
I WANT to listen to music!
– I WANT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAtLMyf5Rdo
– I WANT to Build a Snowman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-zXT5bIBM0
– I WANT Candy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZA_BC5SW-8
– I WANT to Hold Your Hand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLI8tvSripE
I WANT to Read!
– Do You WANT to Be My Friend? by Eric Carle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke4fi2qwLlw
– I Don’t WANT to be a Frog! by Dev Petty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41dgVHRDZsc
– When I Grow Up (I WANT to be…) by Andrew Daddo and Jonathan Bentley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCR_QCqT_WY