Students, just click on the link below for all of the information you need to nominate your favorite teacher for the
. Deadline is April 12, 2013
Criteria for nomination:
- No more than two teachers can be nominated per student
- Nominations are due April 12, 2013 (LATE NOMINATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
- Adults may assist where necessary
- A teacher will be selected from elementary, middle and high school
- Let your teacher know that you nominated them, because the Chamber will not disclose this information
- If you nominate a teacher, please attend the ceremony to congratulate him/her in person
Awardees will be announced at the ceremony on Thursday, May 15, 2013,
4 p.m. at the Ford Community & Performing Arts Center
15801 Michigan Ave. Dearborn, 48126
Judges are members of the Dearborn Chamber Education Committee and nominations
are evaluated anonymously on the quality of nominations, not on the number of
nominations received. The Education Committee will tabulate the results.
The Chamber will honor the best elementary, middle
and high school teachers with a $1,000 prize.
Nominations may be submitted either online, fax or mail. See website for details.