Presentation Project #1
“ALL ABOUT ME”
This first project is a presentation that describes you, your family, and anything else you want to tell about yourself. Your grade will be determined by the neatness of your presentation, correct spelling and grammar, meeting all the requirements for the presentation, and the presentation to the class.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PRESENTATION
● You must have a title slide and a conclusion slide. These slides do not count in the total of 15.
● You must have at least 15 slides. You may use more if you want.
● You should apply a template to your presentation. Choose one that you like.
● Use several different slide layouts throughout your presentation.
● Add images to some of your slides. Be conservative with this because too much clip art can make the presentation look bad.
● When creating your presentation, remember the Rule of 7’s. No more than 7 lines of text per slide and no more than 7 words on a line.
Here are some ideas of things to include in your presentation. You may use items from this
list and/or use items of your own. You are not limited to the list below.
• About you: your name, age, birthday,
place you were born, etc.
• About your family: mom, dad, brothers
• About your job (if you have one)
• Pets you have
• Your hobbies
• School subjects and activities
• Your personality
• Your role models
• Your plans after high school
• Your favorite foods
• Your favorite things to do when not at
• Your best friends
• Your favorite movies
• Your favorite places to eat
• Favorite places or cities you’ve visited
• Favorite sports
• Favorite colors
“ALL ABOUT ME” PRESENTATION
NAME OF STUDENT PRESENTER:___________________________________
NAME OF EVALUATOR:___________________________________________
For each of the following items, circle 1 to 5, with 1 being the lowest rating and 5 being the
rating. The rating descriptions are as follows:
5 – Excellent – All parts of the item are complete and correct.
4 – Very Good – All parts of the item are complete and/or has only one error.
3 – Good – Almost all parts of the item are complete and/or has two errors.
2 – Poor – Several parts of the item are incomplete and/or has three errors.
1 – Very Poor – Almost all of the item is incomplete and has many errors.
- The presentation has a title and conclusion slide 1 2 3 4 5
- The presentation has at least 15 other slides 1 2 3 4 5
- The presentation has a template design 1 2 3 4 5
- Different slide layouts are used in the presentation 1 2 3 4 5
- Images are included on some slides 1 2 3 4 5
- No more than 7 lines of text appear on each slide 1 2 3 4 5
(ONLY EXCEPTION IS COLUMN LAYOUT)
- The presentation is neat in appearance 1 2 3 4 5
- The presentation is easily read on the screen 1 2 3 4 5
- The spelling is correct in the presentation 1 2 3 4 5
- The grammar is correct in the presentation 1 2 3 4 5
- The presenter can be heard in the entire room 1 2 3 4 5
TOTAL POINTS POSSIBLE = 55 STUDENT SCORE __
Write one positive comment about this presentation
Write one comment about something that could be improved