Welcome to Mrs. Al Raishouni’s multimedia Exploration class!
I am thrilled to be working with you this semester. Below you will find my class syllabus.
8th grade Multimedia Exploration
Mrs. Al Raishouni
Lowrey Middle School
Class Description: This course covers multimedia concepts and applications utilizing text, graphics, animation, sound, video, Web, and various multimedia applications in the design, development, and creation of multimedia presentations and publications in an interactive environment. You will create an e-portfolio and other independent projects.
– Folder or 1 inch binder
– At least 2 pencils
– Notebook and school planner
Possible Course Projects and Activities:
– Comic Strip
– Public Service Announcement (PSA)
– Powerpoint Presentation
– Kahoot creation
– Community/environmental Awareness poster board or Microsoft Publisher presentation – Mobile application – Character creation
I’m excited to see what new ideas arise this year!
– Follow the 5P’s
1. Prompt: Be in your seat and ready to start class on time.
2. Procedural: Follow directions the first time they are given
3. Prepared/Productive: Bring all materials to class
4. Polite: Raise your hand and wait t be called on before speaking
5. Positive: Respect yourself, school, fellow students and everyone’s property.
– When using the computers, follow the DPS Technology Acceptable Use Policy. – When using the computers, visit websites only allowed by the teacher. – keep a clean area – Place your keyboard and mouse below your monitor before you leave – Push in your chair before you leave and take all your personal belongings with you. – Log off, DO NOT SHUT DOWN, the computer at the end of class.
– School: 313-827-1800
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – https://iblog.dearbornschools.org/computerapp/multimediaexploration/
Student Signature: ____________________________ Date: __________
Parent Signature: _____________________________ Date: __________