iBlog was down over Thanksgiving Break, so I was unable to update. Unfortunately all my usual updates are on my laptop at home, and so this will be different.
This week we are working on:
- Math – division
- Writing- Biography
- Reading – Inferences
- Social Studies – Jamestown and the Southern Colonies
- Science – uneven heating and radiation
Have a great rest of your week!
Good early morning,
- Math assessment on Tuesday. Please study the review.
- Monday, November 25 – Empty Bowls – 23400 Park St. Dearborn 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 27 – No School – Conference Release Day.
- Thursday, November 28 – No School – Happy Thanksgiving!
- Friday, November 29 – No School – Happy Shopping!
Good afternoon! I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine in a nice warm place 🙂
- Parent-Teacher Conferences from last week are rescheduled for Monday, November 18. The times are the same. If you missed your conference, please make sure to come.
- The canned food drive is over on Tuesday. This gives us 2 more days to give to those who are in need.
- Please bundle students up warm. If they own boots, please send them to school. They can change into them for recess.
The class had a substitute last Thursday morning and when I came at lunch time I was very proud of them! The sub gave me a raving review, and even asked to be their guest teacher again. It was the highlight of my week.
Have a great rest of your Sunday!
There are a lot of pictures this week! The students practically begged me to take them 🙂
1 hour = 60 minutes
1 quart = 4 cups
1 pound = 16 ounces
Good morning! It’s Saturday and looks like a great weekend.
- Brrrrr! It’s getting cold! Please bundle up, because we will be going outside until it dips lower than 20 degrees.
- We collected 26 cans for the canned food drive! I know we can collect more!
- Parent-Teacher conferences will continue on Tuesday and Thursday.
I did not get to take a ton of pictures this week, we have been so busy. This week I have been impressed at how eager everyone has been learning. This is really a great class and they keep me happy daily. <3