PEEK AT THE WEEK
- Our core vocab word of the week was “put”
- We practiced using the word “put” in many ways. The children put letters on our chicka boom boom tree, put on puzzle pieces, put on their lunch shirts, put on their coats
- Our letter of the week was “P”
- We practiced the letter “P” by reading an interactive book and searching through our rice bin for objects that start with the letter “P,” we did a pig bingo sheet, and sang letter “P” songs
- We welcomed a new student to our class. Welcome to Snow, Miral!
- The children practiced counting and number recognition with our feed me pretend dog game
- We celebrate Dany’s birthday! Happy Birthday Dany!
- The children glued a pig together putting the nose and ears on
- We practiced counting and number recognition with a valentine’s math craft
- The students worked on their fine motor skills with puzzles, fine motor jars, and rings
- February 14th – ½ day: Dismissal at 11:45
- February 15th– 18th – No School
PICTURES OF THE WEEK