Reading and talking about books is a great way to support language skills.
Before you watch the video, please talk with your family about pets.
– Can you name 3 different kinds of pets?
– What are some things people have to do to take care of pets?
– This story is called “Harry the Dirty Dog.” What do you think will happen in the story?
Watch the video:
After you watch it, talk about the story with your family.
– Who were the characters?
– Why did Harry hide the scrubbing brush?
– Where did Harry hide the brush?
– How did Harry get so dirty?
– What happened at the end of the story?