As we begin week 3 I wanted to update the fourth grade families on what is to come and what has happened in Room 204 so far:
- We have been practicing classroom routines and procedures to help our days run more smoothly.
- We have been building our reading stamina through Read to Self.
- We took our first spelling test last Friday and will take the next one this coming Friday- the new list will be sent home today, Monday.
- This week we will continue with subject area testing and reading tests. It takes lots of focus, but the fourth graders are doing a great job so far!
- This Thursday, September 13 is the Open House from 6-7:30pm. Please come and learn more about what will be happening in Room 204 this year. I would love to meet each and every family!
- Friday will be a half day for students.
Thank you for your support thus far. Continue to encourage your students to read each day to build their stamina. I am looking forward to an amazing rest of the year!