The field trip for Belle Isle in Detroit has been rescheduled for Monday, October 8th.
We will leave the school at 9am and return at 2:30pm.
Please remind students to pack on lunch on this day.
Parents, if you would like to chaperone it would be greatly appreciated! Please make sure that you are able to be a chaperone by having a background check completed. All chaperones must have this completed prior to coming on field trips. If you need more information, please call the Miller Office and they can guide you.
Looking forward to our trip!
Hello to all of my fourth grade families!
Just wanted to share a few reminders as we work through the first week of school:
- Please be patient during these first few weeks of schools as my classroom, school and I work hard to create a solid routine and schedule. Know that we are all working hard to create a solid foundation for this school year!
- Parents- please fill out, sign and return the lunch forms by Wednesday, August 29. These forms when home with the oldest child at Miller (if you have more than one child at the school).
- School supplies- I ask that all school supplies be brought to school by Thursday, the end of our first week of school. Do not hesitate to reach out should there be any concerns.
- During the warmer schools day, I would recommend sending your child to school with a water bottle so that they can stay hydrated throughout the day. I, myself, bring one each day as it is important to drink plenty of water each day regardless of the weather.
- Also, I wanted to address an error in the Introduction letter that I sent home (yellow paper). I accidentally typed ‘third graders’ instead of ‘fourth graders’, but please know that my intention was to welcome and introduce myself to our fourth grade class. My apologies for this error! (My prior experience was in third grade, so it must have sneaked into my mind!)
Lastly, please let me know if there is any information regarding your student that would help him/her and I have a more successful year! I look forward to getting to know you and your student.
Feel free to contact me via email at: email@example.com