This week will be the first week of remote online learning. To be successful at home, make sure you are logging in to Class Dojo and Google Classroom weekly, if not every day. Here are a list of assignments expected to be completed this week:
- Read 30 minutes every day. If you want to read to a sibling or pet and post on Class Dojo you may.
- Complete the reading log Ms. Abdullah posted on Google Classroom.
- Do a CER using the articles and mystery science video posted and answer the question.
- 3 weeks of writing have been posted by Ms. Dexter. This week you are focusing on writing a narrative piece.
- Each day you will work on a new lesson of Zearn. Ms. Dexter moved everyone to the correct lesson for this week.
- Monday Lesson 21
- Tuesday Lesson 22
- Wednesday Lesson 23
- Thursday Lesson 24
- Friday Edulastic Quiz
- Complete the mystery science lesson posted by Ms. Dexter.
- Read the Water Dowsing article.
- Complete the Google Doc assessment about the mystery and the article that you read on Google Classroom.
- Ms. Musleh posted an assignment on Google Classroom. There is a Google Doc with a reading assignment and questions attached to it.
- Also there are two Liberty Kids videos to watch and answer questions.
- If you are having trouble getting the videos to work just search in YouTube the name of the videos and you will find a link that works.
If you have any questions at any time, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. We will do our best to answer all questions and make this time off successful for everyone! Stay safe and healthy!