Here is what we will be working on this week:
- ELA – We will be working finding the theme of a story or drama. We will be reading “The Miser”, “The Wise Man”, and “The Bell of Atri”.
- Spelling – Spelling is posted on the Class Dojo story. https://teach.classdojo.com/#/classes/5d632405334c1c195f0871dd/story
- Math – We will finish Module 1 this week. Friday will be the End of Module Assessment. Look for a study guide to come home this week.
- Science – We are continuing to work on the states of matter. We will hopefully being doing an experiment this week. The scientific question is “Why do some things explode?”.
- Social Studies – We are finishing up our first unit on the Geography of the United States. A study guide will come home tomorrow. The test will be on Thursday.
Don’t forget that Friday is a half day of school. Dismissal will be at 11:05.