If you or your student is borrowing a school-owned instrument please note that we are waiting on guidance from Governor Whitmer on when supplies can be safely returned to schools. This may not be until the summer. I will keep you posted as information becomes available.
If you have already paid for the Cedar Point trip that was cancelled, don’t worry, your money is safely locked up at school. Once the shelter in place order is lifted and it is safe to enter the school I will return this money to you.