- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup cornstarch (start with 1/2 cup and add as needed)
- Measuring cups
- Gather materials
- Measure cornstarch
- Pour cornstarch into bowl
- Measure water
- Pour water into bowl
- Mix water and cornstarch with a spoon
- Add more water or cornstarch as needed. Mixture should be thick, solid when squeezed, and turn to liquid when held in an open hand or left alone
- Play with the Oobleck and read Dr. Seuss’ book Bartholomew and the Oobleck.
Here is a link to a YouTube Video of this book read-aloud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDef7vCgrk0
Posted in Sensory and tagged recipe, sensory, slime, tactile by Emily Dandron, OTRL with .