Current Schedule for Parent/Teacher Conferences
Here is what I have scheduled so far:
Ahmed Sobh’s Family @ 3:00
Adam Srour’s Family @ 3:30
Fatima Alfadawi’s Family @ 4:30 Virtual Meeting
Ava Eid’s Family @ 5:30
Anisa Ramadan’s Family @ 5:30 Virtual Meeting
Peek at the Week
- Our story this week was The Teeny Tiny Ghost by Rachel Matson. We practiced finding the Teeny Tiny Ghost from our story. Reading the same stories at home helps the students make a home/school connection and allows them the chance to let you know what they have been reading all week at school
- We practiced Trick or Treating. No tricks from Mrs. Adams only treats!
- We learned about the letter G this week. The children made a grape, a ghost, grass, and a gumball machine out of the letter G
- We practiced one-to-one correspondence counting up to 10.
- This is our last week of learning about the changing seasons through the Unique Learning System
Shout of Thanks
Thank you to the Srour family for the Clorox Wipes. We appreciate you!
Character Trait for the Month of October is Responsibility
Pictures of the Week
- October 31st – Trick or Treating at ASC
- November 2nd Picture Day
- November 7th Parent Teacher Conferences
- November 8th – No School for Students
- November 10th – Parent Teacher Conferences
- November 11th – Hands on Museum
- November 16th – Parent Teacher Conferences