Today we continued identifying title, author, and illustrators of books. We also discussed our favorite characters in a story and gave reasons why. We discussed what scientists do and how we will be scientists in our classroom. We worked with two-sided chips to make different combinations of 6 (5+1, 4+2, 3+3, 6+0). We also worked on our writing skills by drawing with detail and labels, using lines and writing complete sentences with spaces, punctuation, capitals, and lowercase letters.
- Pages 17 & 18 (math worksheet lesson 4)
- Practice Handwriting in Handwriting Folder
- Read for 20 minutes, fill out your R.E.D. Folder
- Practice Building Words in your Spelling Notebook
- Open House tomorrow September 8, 2022 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Tomorrow’s Specials: Art & Music
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Veggie Pizza / Halal Turkey & Cheese Wrap