These links will take students to a Google Form (one for K-2, one for 3-5) with two art activities and instructions. For each activity, students are to submit a title and either a photo of their artwork or a short writing about their artwork.
Weekly Art Challenge 1: Build an abstract sculpture.
Weekly Art Challenge 2: Draw your abstract sculpture as if it were giant in a location of your choice.
This link will take students to a Google Form with two art assignments and instructions, including a video with Ms. Sabourin! For each activity, students are to submit a title and either a photo of their artwork or a short writing about their artwork. I can’t wait to see your art!
Weekly Art Challenge 1: Collect nature items and arrange them to make a new artwork.
Weekly Art Challenge 2: Drawing nature – Choose two nature items and draw them…BIG.
Below is a list of art activities Ms. Sabourin recommends to try out while we are away from the art room. Just one or two activities a week will help us keep those creative juices flowing and improve our making skills! Pick the ones you like! Have fun making art!
Grade 3-5 Art Resources and Tutorials: Drawing:
1. 31 Awesome Drawing Prompts – easy and creative for K-5
2. How to Make a Simple Flip Book
3. How to Draw a 3D City on a Flat Paper – One Point Perspective for Beginners
4. How to Draw an Interior Space with One Point Perspective
5. How to Draw a Layered Landscape and Make it look like Stained Glass
6. Hot to Draw a Realistic Eye
7. How to Draw an Optical Illusion – Looks like a 3D hole in your paper!
8. How to Draw and Shade 3D Geometric Forms
9. How to Create a Mini Comic Book from One Sheet of Paper