THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 15 – PTA Meeting/Open House in the Cafeteria 9 AM (Nutrition and Hygiene)
Extra Credit – Due Monday morning – or you may email me your writing 🙂
- MobyMax math – at least 20 minutes
- Look outside your window. Come up with 3 similes and 3 metaphors to describe what you see. If you would like to describe what you see using other figurative language, go for it!
- Our spelling test and math test will take place on Monday.
- Sign and return missing Dearborn Symphony and Henry Ford permission slips.
ENJOY YOUR SNOW DAY 🙂
MATH TEST TOMORROW! (Snow Day = Test Moved To Monday)
Thursday Word Work.
Study for your spelling test.
- Bring your report card envelope signed under marking period 2.
- Monday is Pajama, Stuffed Animal, and Movie Day for those included in January’s PBIS Reward.
- Sign and return Dearborn Symphony permission slips.
- Read 20 minutes a day.
- Sign on to MobyMax or MyOn to get extra practice with math and reading!
Enjoy your Super Bowl weekend! 🙂
Mostafa – January Student Of The Month!
Asiah – January Bucket Filler Of The Month!
Wessam and Asma – this weeks pick for Basketball with the Principal!
Alireda and Anwaar were picked to represent our class for the Student Advisory Council at Miller!