- Finish your dream house layout, rooms, and coloring. We will do the area tomorrow in class.
- Social studies test tomorrow – students have had a week to work on and study the study guide. Correct answers were given in class as well.
- Due to weather, Field Day was moved to Monday!!
3rd grade students are MSTEP testing this week. Please make sure students get to bed early and have a healthy breakfast. Snacks will be provided during breaks.
Students do not have spelling words this week due to testing.
- Tonight is the Ethnic Dinner at Miller Elementary. The dinner begins at 5:00 p.m 🙂
- Social studies test Friday. Students received a study guide to work on and study throughout the week.
- Field Day is Friday afternoon. Students should come dressed for the weather and wearing gym shoes.
Thank you for all the birthday wishes!!
- Study for your math test – answers for the study guide were gone over in class
- Thursday Word Work
- Firsthand and Secondhand account writing due tomorrow1. The similarities of both texts are _______________.
2. The differences of both texts are _____________.
3. I think ___________ is a ___________ account of the event because __________.
4. The key vocabulary that helped me identify first and second account are ______,_______,_______.
- FIELD TRIP TOMORROW
- PACK A LUNCH UNLESS YOU ORDERED ONE FROM THE CAFETERIA.
- BRING OR WEAR A PAIR OF SOCKS