In order to be eligible for the retake, students must have the following:
- The original test must be signed by a parent/guardian. (If the original test was taken on ILearn, you will need to wait until the test is able to be reopened. You will then need to print and correct your errors prior to having a retake.)
- All homework/classwork/bellwork must be completed on time.
- Behavior in class must not be an issue.
- Student must be on time for the test. I will give two times for the retake, one before school and one after school.
- Students must write a short note explaining why they need a retake.
- The note must indicate which test is going to be taken.
- The studying strategy that will be used to improve test score. [This means how you will study. (flash cards, Quizlet, watch BrainPop videos, take a BrainPop quiz, study with a parent or sibling etc.) ]
- This note must be given to me prior to the retake day, so that I am available and have enough tests printed. (This means the note, the signature and the test with corrections must be given to me at least the day BEFORE the test.)
The retake test will be different from the original test. The same concepts will be presented, but in a different format. The higher of the two scores will be used for grading purposes.