GOOGLE MEETINGS TODAY AND TOMORROW – READ IBLOG FROM TUESDAY TO SEE THE SCHEDULE. I WILL BE FLIPPING EACH WEEK SO ALL CLASSES WILL GET TURNS TO HAVE CLASS LATER IN THE DAY. THE LINK TO JOIN THE MEETING WILL BE ON YOUR GOOGLE CLASSROOM MAIN PAGE.
Please make sure you read the binge watching article before class this week!
The best thing to do is print the article and write your annotations as you read. If you can’t print, please write your annotations on a piece of paper. BE READY TO SHOW ME IN CLASS!
GOOGLE MEETING GUIDELINES FOR ALL CLASSES (not just ELA)
- Camera must be on so we can see if you’re paying attention and doing the work. Please take care of your appearance ahead of time. The teacher may randomly click on you to make sure you’re on task.
- Please have a pencil and paper ready – loose leaf or a notebook is fine.
- Please be on a chromebook or a laptop or a computer if at all possible.
- Please keep your microphone muted at all times – if you have a question or if you would like to answer a question, the teacher will give you a chance to type in chat and then talk on your microphone to the whole class.
- The class session may be VERY short (20-30 minutes) if you need extra help, send an e-mail!
- HEADPHONES ARE FINE.