HAIKU PROJECT – DUE MONDAY
FIRST … WATCH THE VIDEO!!!
CHOICE 1 (grade will be B+ if your work is good)
Create a Google slide with a Haiku that YOU have written – not just one you find on Google.
- Your poem must be about nature.
- Your poem must be 5/7/5.
- You must include a nice background or image that matches the nature that you’re writing about.
- Your font must be large and easy to see.
- SHARE WITH YOUR ELA TEACHER BEFORE MONDAY.
CHOICE 2 (grade will be A+ if your work is good)
Write a Haiku poem on a piece of paper or make a poster. USE YOUR OWN WORDS! Do not just copy a Haiku poem from Google.
- Must be about nature.
- Must follow 5/7/5.
- Use extremely neat handwriting. I would love it if you use a cool font or cursive or any kind of sick handwriting you know how to do.
- Draw and color a nice picture to match the nature of your poem.
- MAKE A VIDEO OF YOU SHOWING THE POEM TO THE CAMERA THEN READING THE POEM.
- Share with your ELA teacher before MONDAY.