WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!
APRIL IS CELEBRATE POETRY MONTH, SO THIS WEEK WILL BE MOSTLY ABOUT POETRY (except for Monday).
IXL FOR THIS WEEK: DUE SATURDAY, APRIL 18, 2020 BEFORE 11:59 PM. YOUR SCORE MUST REACH 80.
- 5th grade ELA – L.2
- 5th grade ELA – M.3
- 7th grade ELA – F.3
- EXTRA CREDIT IF YOU WANT AN A+: 10th grade – C.5
- You must do the first three BEFORE you attempt the 10th grade level for an A+.
Starting today, all work will be done online on IXL, Google classroom, or iLearn.
Your MAIN GOAL for Monday is to join Mr. Dobert’s Google classroom and answer the question.
- Go to classroom.google.com
- Sign in with your Dearborn Public Schools Google information.
- Click the + sign near the top right corner and choose “Join”.
- Enter the class code to join.
- EACH CLASS HAS A PRIVATE CLASS CODE – THE CLASS CODE WAS SENT TO YOUR DEARBORN PUBLIC SCHOOLS E-MAIL.
- Once you have joined the classroom, answer the question.