Locker Item Pick Up Information:TUESDAY, JUNE 2nd (This will be the ONLY pick up day)
Please follow the below directions for the safety of teachers, students, and parents
1. On the day of pick up, NO students or parents will be allowed in the building. Do NOT get out of your car.
2. Cars must ENTER through the Warren gate and pull up to door #20 so that your car faces Ann Arbor Trail.
3. Please tell the teacher on the sidewalk the student you are picking up for.
4. Have your trunk open, so that teachers have no contact as we deliver your belongings.
5. Students will return instruments and library books (AKA Ms. Fryzel’s books) that day. I need ALL instruments from 8th grade returned.
6. 6th and 7th graders can keep instruments over the summer. Please let Mrs. H know if you intend to keep them so I can update my records. If you are not enrolled in my class next year, please return your instrument. I also need accessories and if you don’t want your method book I’ll take that too!
10:00 -11:00 6th Graders
11:00 – 12:00 7th Graders
12:00 – 1:00 8th Graders
1:00 – 1:30 Last Chance