Update: Chapter 1 & 2 Test will be on Wednesday, November 4th. We were supposed to have it on Tuesday, but we don’t have school on Tuesday 🙂
Here are some other questions that will be on the test:
- What advantage over previous hominid groups did the invention of the spear thrower give to early modern humans?
- Reading: I will have a MEAP-type reading section about Louis and Mary Leakey on the test. You will have to read the section then answer three questions. The questions are:
- Who paid for much of the Leakey’s work?
- What did Mary Leakey realize about the footprints that made them really exiting?
- What have new findings shown about the early interpretations of hominid remains?
- Matching: The last group of questions will be matching the characteristic to the hominid group. Remember, the 5 hominid groups are:
- Australopithecus (Lucy’s)
- Homo Habilis
- Homo Erectus
- Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis
- Homo Sapiens Sapiens