Hello class! As you continue to study for the upcoming test, I made a fun matching game that will help you remember some important things that are on the test.
To make it more challenging, I set a time limit of two minutes to match all of the items. Try your best to match as many definitions as you can. If you get three wrong, you’ll have to start over. To start over and try again, just press the play button. Keep trying and see if you can get them all correct!
Mr. Serazio – Ancient History – Chapters 1 & 2 Matching Game
If we have time, we’ll play this game in class tomorrow when we review for the test. I hope you enjoy the game! Good luck 🙂
-Mr. Golich, Student Teacher
Update: Chapter 1 & 2 Test will be on Wednesday, November 4th. We were supposed to have it on Tuesday, but we don’t have school on Tuesday 🙂
Here are some other questions that will be on the test:
- What advantage over previous hominid groups did the invention of the spear thrower give to early modern humans?
- Reading: I will have a MEAP-type reading section about Louis and Mary Leakey on the test. You will have to read the section then answer three questions. The questions are:
- Who paid for much of the Leakey’s work?
- What did Mary Leakey realize about the footprints that made them really exiting?
- What have new findings shown about the early interpretations of hominid remains?
- Matching: The last group of questions will be matching the characteristic to the hominid group. Remember, the 5 hominid groups are:
- Australopithecus (Lucy’s)
- Homo Habilis
- Homo Erectus
- Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis
- Homo Sapiens Sapiens